维护 of Way procedures are performed by highway crews 和 other transportation professionals who maintain right of way. Tracks must be regularly checked for signs of problems which can include missing or damaged ties, damage to the rails, 和 obstructions such as fallen trees or disabled trains. 维护 of way includes routinely checking, 清算, 和 repairing the tracks, with the use of a variety of specialized equipment.
- The most important aspect behind any rail maintenance-of-way program is keeping the track 和 right-of-way in working order.
- Custom designed equipment for all MOW applications
- Exceeds railroad ROI expectations
- Highly reliable product with decades of experience
- Turnkey operation to produce equipment
- Self contained consist
- High visibility cabs
- 维护 power
- Patented bridge & bogie designs for excavators
- Patented vehicle storage on power units
- Extra fuel tanks
- Vegetation management